- 7:30am: After breakfast, feeling the air and daily life activities of local ethnic people of Sapa town.
Option 1: Join Cat Cat Village Tour
- 9:00am: Trekking from hotel to Exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong - It is named Cat Cat Village, you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
Option 2: Join Ham Rong Mountain Tour
- 8:30am: Guide take you around Sapa centre before climbing the mountain Ham Rong - one of spectacular and wonderful peak of Sapa, where you can exercise your health and discover the natural beauty of life. From the top of this peak, you can have a panorama over the surrounding area.
- 12:00pm: Come back to restaurant and have lunch, enjoy your time with comfort! After lunch, you have all time free in afternoon and night for leasure and shopping.
- 15:00pm: Driver take you back to Hanoi.
- 21:00pm: End of tour at Hotel or old quarter area.
Option 3: Explore Fansipan Peak - The Indochina's Roof (Excluded cable car 35 USD/person )
8.00: After breakfast at hotel, you will transfer to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, visit pagoda, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
11.00: Back to Sapa Town, checkout hotel and have lunch.
After lunch, free time to relax , shopping
15.30: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains
21.30 - 22.00: Arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends !
Included: Coach, English speaking tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance and sightseeing fees.
Excluded: Dinner, Tip and personal expenses.