Depart from Danang➔Exploring Danang city➔Bana hill➔Hoian old town➔Hue old capital➔Phong Nha cave
Duration: 5 days 4 nights
Heritage Road Central Vietnam Tour 5 Days explore all famous destination in central vietnam such as. Danang city is the most beautiful city in vietnam with long beach, frienly people, clean city, coming to Danang traveler visit many beautiful nature lancape as Bana Hill- golden bridge, marble mountain . Hoian ancient town is culture heritage with many trational houses, food . Hue ancient capital is a culture heritage with citadel, tomb, trational music, cuisine . Phong Nha cave and national park is a nature heritage with limestone cave, water cave .
Join to Heritage Road Central Vietnam Tour 5 Days is a best choice for traveler explore central vietnam .
Higlight of Tour Packages
➤ Explore Danang city, Bana hill , Golden bridge, Linh Ung pagoda, Marble mountain
➤ Visit Hoian aincient town, lantern town, bridge pagode, temple in old town
➤ Visit Hue citadel where king lived, Khai Dinh tomb, Thien Mu pagoda, perfume river
➤ Take a boat explore Phong Nha cave, national park .
Read more Central Vietnam Tour Packages and read our riview on Tripadvisor
Day 1 : DA NANG - SON TRA PENISULA - STONE SCULPTURE VILLAGE – HOI AN (D)
- Arrive in Danang, we will pick-up from airport and transfer to check-in hotel. Have lunch for yourself .
- 14h30 start tour
- Passing by Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra peninsula , so-called Monkey Mountain. Moving around the peninsula to enjoy the scene of whole city.
- Passing by Dragon Bridge to visit “The Bridge of Love” and the stone statue named “The Carp transforming to a Dragon”. Visit Buddhist Cultural Museum - exhibits around 200 valuable Buddhist antiques which have been on display at the Avalokitecvara Pagoda since 1957 and Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village is located in Hoa Hai ward. Shopping at Local specializes Central Gift specializes in gift & souvenirs about Da Nang city.
- Move to the Ancient town of Hoi an. Take a walking tour around the ancient places: charming and wonderfully preserved, combine with Chinese, Japanese and European influences.
- Have Dinner in local restaurant
- Go back Danang city
- Over night in Da Nang city
|Coach, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, dinner, 01 water bottle/ pax/day and accommodation in Danang.
||Air ticket to Danang, Sun-wheel ticket, breakfast,lunch, drinks, tip, travel insurance and personal expenses.
Day 2 : DANANG - BA NA HILLS – GOLDEN - BRIDGE (B/L)
- Have breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills- well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue.
- Visit The Golden Bridge - The shimmering structure emerges from the trees of Thien Thai garden in Ba Na Hills. Set more than 1,400m above sea level, the bridge incorporates eight spans and extends 150m-long. The bridge is supported by giant hands. Visitors will really feel like stepping into paradise when they walk on the bridge.
- Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Freely. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (excluded). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- 15h30 : Arrive hotel and free time relax have dinner for yourself
- Overnight in Da Nang
|Coach, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, Ba Na cable car ticket, breakfast, lunch, dinner, 01 water bottle/ pax/day and accommodation in Danang .
Drinks, tip, travel insurance and personal expenses.
Day 3 : DANANG – HUE FULL DAY (B/L)
- 07h30:Pick up at hotel. Depart for the Ancient capital of Hue - World Culture Heritage , via Hai Van Tunnel. Stop at Lang co Beach.
- 10h30:Arrive in Hue. Sightseeing tour to Tu Duc Tomb.
- 12h00: Lunch at restaurant with specialties of Hue.
- 14h00:Visit The Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda- ancient building from the early years of the seventeenth century.
- 17h30: Go to hotel in Hue . Have dinner for yourself
- overnigth in Hue
|Coach, English speaking tour guide,, entrance fees,, lunch, local travel insurance and mineral water.
||Tips, meals, dinner and personal drink or food orders.
Day 4 : HUE - LA VANG CHURCH - PHONG NHA CAVE (B/L)
- Have early breakfast. After that, move to the National park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site. Through the “Horror Highway”, stop over at La Vang church.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Take a boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Transfer back to Hue on the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Free at leisure, stay overnight in Hue.
|Coach, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boats trip to Phong Nha Cave, breakfast, lunch, dinner, 01 water bottle/ pax/day and accommodation in Hue.
||Drinks, tip, travel insurance and personal expense.
Day 5 : HUE DEPARTURE - (B/L)
- Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the Imperial Citadel - once the seat of the Emperors of the powerful Nguyen Dynasty that ruled Vietnam from approximately 1802 to 1945. Visit the tranquil pagoda named Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
- Have Lunch at restaurant.
- Then our driver transfers you to airport to flight to Saigon/ Hanoi or finishes in Danang/ Hue.
|A/C tourist bus and transport to Hue/Danang airport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, 01 water bottle/ pax/day.
||air ticket: Hue to Saigon/Hanoi, drinks, dinner, tip, travel insurance and personal expense.