Cham Island located only 30 minutes by speedboat from Hoi An Town (Cua Dai Quay), it is perfect for a day trip with snorkeling or a dive on some beautiful corals, a delicious seafood lunch on the island. The climate is ideal: always cool all the year round. The flora and fauna is plentiful and maritime life offers spectacular views for snorkelers and divers alike. Today the Cham islands are also a Marine Protected Area (MPA) because of their many important marine habitants, especially beaches and coral reefs, and rich biodiversity. Cham Islands has just been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
This tour departs from Hoian at 7.30am and from Danang at 8.15 – 8.30am.
- 07:30: Coach and our guide pick you up at hotel, and then transfer to Cua Dai harbor.
- 08:00: Get on board & depart to Cham Island by speed boat.
(Be sure to bring along camera to capture the spectacular monument views while cruising to Cham island)
- 08:30: Arrive at Lang village. Visit the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market, then take a walk to Chong village for 20 minutes with very nice sloping and winding road and amazing view of the sea and sand. Sometimes we can see some wild monkeys on the way if we are lucky enough.
- 10:30: Make a visit to the Marine Protected Area
- 10:30: This time for swimming and snorkeling
- 12:00: Let’s go for lunch with Vietnamese local seafood. After lunch, you can continuously swim or relax by your own.
- 14:00: Get on board and cruise back to Cua Dai beach harbor.
- 15:00 - 16.00: Tour ends.
|Coach, English speaking tour guide, speed boat, entrance fees, snorkeling services, lunch, local travel insurance and mineral water.
Tips, meals, dinner and personal drink or food orders.